Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Touched By Adoption

A bunch of the Reece's Rainbow ladies got together recently and ordered some cute silicon bracelets that say "Touched by Adoption". The plan is to sell them to raise money for our adoptions.



I'm selling mine for $3.50 each. Just donate through the paypal button on the sidebar. They come in Aqua, Blue, and Pink. The colors of Reece's Rainbow. They are sizes large and medium so let me know if you prefer one over the other.

This shows a little detail of the words in the bracelets. I am a horrible photographer and this was the best I could get :) Don't you love the little hand prints on the sides?

3 comments:

Molly said...

I'm wearing mine right now. Seriously folks, they are SO CUTE. buy one (or 10)

Melissa said...

:) Thanks Molly!

Tami said...

Those are CUTE! Can you tell me where you got them?