Friday, October 2, 2009

Psychologist Update

We did meet with Dr. Psychologist today and I think it went well. It's always hard and a little nerve-wracking to have to talk about personal issues with someone and then when you feel like something so important is hanging in the balance... Whew!

It was a looooong day. We started at a little before 10 am and we left his office at 2pm. Talked a lot about family dynamics and our own personal histories. We still aren't sure what the original "issue" was, but we feel like we might have an idea.

So, that's about the extent of that. I do feel like it went well. That he will write his report and the ball will be in the HS agency's court, so to speak. I just hope they like what he has to say. One thing I do know is spending four hours talking to a psychologist will WEAR you out! I am tired....

Get It Down; 31 for 21

1 comment:

Michele said...

Praying for you.
Hugs, Michele Adopting Morgan