Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quilt Winner

Anybody remember this? When I first set it up I had the issue that came up with P*yp*l that threw a wrench in it for a day or two, but I did have two ladies who donated before that happened. Then I made a flyer and posted in a few places here in my community and had a couple folks donate because of that. All in all I guess it didn't do so bad. And believe me, every little bit helps get us closer to our goal.

Thanks to ALL who entered! And now on to the WINNER .
This is my trusty helper, Noah. Don't ask about the face, I have not a clue! But, it's cute :)
Here's his pick! Again with the weird faces.....
And The winner IS......



Natasha M! She actually works at the boys' school and is from Liza's country. On top of donating for a chance at the quilt she has also offered her services as a translator if I need them. I am so happy we got connected. I wish I had a quilt for everyone who donated, but am so grateful to everyone who did. Thank you all so much!!

And, of course, we do still have the bracelets for sale. I wear mine everyday and so does a friend of mine. Because they have so many colors in them they go with anything you wear but they're not overly bright or gaudy. If you knew me in real life you would know I DON'T do gaudy or loud. Check them out if you need an idea for a Christmas gift :)



1 comment:

Adeye said...

Hello. Thank you so much for your very encouraging comment on my blog recently. I appreciate it so much. Your daughter is absolutely precious. I can hardly wait to see her home. Thank you for allowing me to journey with you.

Love and hugs
Adeye