Monday, January 18, 2010

Update on Pampered Chef

**Breaking News!! On Wednesday the 20th from 4-9PM EST all online orders will receive a free gift with their order. So, if you're on the fence about ordering or dragging your feet I suggest you get that order in then so you can get a little something extra for free. Come on, who doesn't like free? :)**
*If anyone still wants to order, the show will be open until Wednesday evening. Simply go to Rachel's Website and click SHOP NOW, then type LIZA in the host name box, and go shopping! Thanks*


Saturday was the Pampered Chef fundraiser and I think it did really well. Plus, it was fun and we ate yummy food. Caramel brownies and Garlic pull-apart bread, I'm drooling just thinking about it. I should've taken pictures so you could drool too. Ahh, hindsight.....

The most amazing thing that came out of it was three of my friends decided to host their own parties, which gets the Liza fund $10 each one, BUT on top of that they want their parties to be a continuation of this fundraiser! That means they will be hosting fundraiser parties with all the proceeds going to Liza's fund. I was so blessed by them that I couldn't even thank them without wanting to cry. I have really awesome friends who believe in what we are doing. How can you not praise God for that?! Thanks friends.

The other good thing that came out of this was the people who just wanted to donate but couldn't make it to the party. I guess I hadn't been as diligent in sharing what we were doing as I thought. So many said that they didn't even realize we were adopting and were willing to support us in some way. Those donations were an unexpected blessing, but so appreciated.

I don't know the totals from all the orders yet, we're keeping the party open for a few more days for anyone else who wants to order. I do know that just having that time to be surrounded by friends and know that we are supported in this was really good for me. It encouraged me to keep pushing through until Liza is here with us. Although, I'm now thinking I may have to fight off a bunch of women on Sunday mornings if I want to see my daughter. Ehh, could be worse I guess.....