Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting Our Fifteen Minutes

Tomorrow a lady from our local paper is coming to interview us. We get to talk about our adoption, Liza, Reece's Rainbow, and I guess whatever comes out of our mouths at the moment. And with Rick, well, you just never know....

Seriously, I am looking forward to it and hope that it will bring local support to us as a family as we continue to fund-raise in these last few weeks before bringing Liza home. I also am really hoping to see more families right here in my area step forward and adopt, I would LOVE for someone local to realize that they've been missing someone in their family and find that someone in one of the faces on Reece's Rainbow.

If you think of us between 8:30 and 10:30 pray that every word we speak would be Spirit led. I want to touch hearts; not just for our own sakes but also for the kids who are still waiting. Thanks! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE adoption publicity! Blessings as you witness for the orphan!

Anonymous said...

How did it go? Is there a link to the article that you could post for us???

Tara said...

Interestiing thoughts