Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weird Fact Wednesday: Splinters

I HATE splinters! I cannot stand to have even the smallest one in me. I will actually take a needle and do more damage to myself trying to get a little splinter out than the splinter itself has done. It's almost like an obsession, when I realize it's there I can't leave it alone, I have to do everything I can to get the darn thing out!

Maybe it's just something about having a foreign object embedded in my skin? the discomfort? Or maybe I'm just a weirdo...... I don't know :) I actually have one in one of my fingers right now and have looked at it about 20 times since I started typing this trying to figure out if it's closer to coming being able to get out than it was last night.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Melissa,
I don't know if you remember way back when...when I first found you had committed to Liza, I wrote and told you that we were interested in her as well as Tanner, but they were not in the same orphanage. Well, you know we chose Tanner, because he is the one that caught our hearts and we just knew that he was meant to be our son. I prayed for Liza to find a family, and weeks later, there you were! What I'm trying to get at is this...God knew all along who was to be these children's parents. It was US, us for Tanner, and you for Liza...and WHEN we bring them home, it will be a sweet day...for all of us! You have had your trials throughout, as have we, but we have never given up on our children and God has never given up on us! I thank you...for your support and your love.

All our Love,
Tami and Tanner