Monday, August 23, 2010

Music and Life: Just A Swingin'....

And NO, not like LeAnn does it! The way she sings it in the two videos I've seen make me think she took the term "Swingin'"the way that some couples who are a little too frisky (and weird) do. Know what I mean.....?

Gotta be John Anderson singin' this song, baby! No one else. I have loved him and his voice since I was about 4 or 5 years old and since that was about 30 years ago, well, that's a long time to love somebody. Plus, I was born in Florida, he's from Florida, it just always seemed that he was meant to be one of my very favoritest singers. He definitely has a unique voice, and I think that's what I really love. No one else sounds quite like Mr. John Anderson. And NO ONE (Not even LR) can sing this song quite like he can :)



I tried to get my boys to come listen to it with me. Here's how that conversation went:

Me to Austin: "This was my favorite song when I was about 5 years old!"

Austin: (as he walks by) "Hmm, that's nice."

Me: "Humph"

ME to Noah: " Noah, wanna come hear my favorite song from when I was 5?!"

Noah: (playing his video game) "Nah, I'm good."

Me: (See my facial expression)


No comments: