Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Special Date

Nope, not the kind of date where Rickydoodle and I get all dolled up and go out on the town. Is it called "dolled up" if I'm talking about Ricky? Probably not... don't tell him I said that....

Anyway! This special date is September 30th 9AM. Not 9AM our time, it will actually be 2AM our time or 11PM on the 29th if you're on the West coast. But, don't worry about all that cause what really matters is that at.........................

9AM LIZA'S TIME on the 30th we will finally be getting the official referral from her country to adopt her!!! Hallelujah!

Woo hooo!!!!! How excited am I?! I want to pack right now and buy plane tickets, go over there and just camp out outside the offices where we get this referral. I don't know how I will make it the next 3 weeks until it's really time to go. I guess I'll have to find ways to stay bus. Oh, I can NOT wait to hold her!!

Liza: "Mom? You comin' yet?"

Me: "Yes! Baby girl I am ON MY WAY!!"

6 comments:

Life with an Angel from Above said...

Hi Melissa...My husband and I got the same SDA but we are at 12pm. Can't wait this is just way too exciting. It's great to know that there will be several RR families together. I'll be in touch so we can at least have dinner at TGIF. YAHOO!!

Melissa :) said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Woot! Woot! Congratulations!! :)

Created For His Glory said...

I'm SO happy for you!!!! I haven't heard from you in a while and I'm not the best blog follower (wonder why?! lol!).
Congrats!!!
Kim

Becky said...

Yeah! Our date is the 29th at 10am and we are coming in on the 28th too! :) I can't wait to meet everyone who is there at the same time!

Kelly said...

YAy!!!! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!!!!