Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: So, Where's Liza?

Well, she is AT HOME!! Finally :)
Gotta love her silly faces! LOL This is on the plane.
We actually have been home 10 days today, but this is the first chance I've had to update here. Hmm, wonder why? Not like I've been busy......

What? did I make a mess?
 Liza has been busy too. Wrapping everybody she meets around her little fingers.
Meeting her cousin Jayvion. They liked each other alot.

Playing Great Grandma's piano. I hope my Grandma was looking down on her and smiling.

She turned her high chair into a "machina".

Then she roped one of "The Brothers" (Noah) into playing Machina with her.
He loved it, I'm pretty sure.

She ate Spaghetti all by herself!

She made a mess with all her new toys.

And after all that she was worn out!

She has jumped right into our family just like she always knew she was supposed to be here. Her transition really has been so easy so far, I really believe that God answered our prayers to prepare her for us before we got to her. He is good and He is faithful!



Ni Hao Y'all




6 comments:

The Mac's House said...

Sweet pics! Glad to hear that all is going well.

:) Teri

andrea said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this post... Is it just me or does she look more grown up already? And is that a haircut I see??? :)

Our Story: Continued said...

Melissa, I am so happy to see this!!!! Yay for Liza....yay for your family!!!

Missy said...

How wonderful to see her fitting in so nicely!! :o)

Anonymous said...

So glad you finally have her home and things are going so well! Yay!!!

Julia said...

You are WELCOME to use my blog - just don't say country name...

I have been following your blog but for some reason didn't get to follow your journey... were you private??? It never came up on my blog roll.

covenantb@yahoo.com